From afar, I noticed a mysterious and ghostly white fluttering piece of stuff stucked on my car's wiper last night..
I knew it.. I knew it..
i've always obliged in paying off my offences for insufficient coupons displayed or parking on double yellow lines.. but this time..
that ghostly piece of paper read:
Date and Time of Offence: 08-09-2009 0935pm
Rule Infringed: Parking Places (Coupon Parking) Rule 4(I)
and as i flipped over to read further descriptions, it says:
Rule 4(I): Parking without displaying valid parking coupon(s). Displaying invalid parking coupon(s).
Next,
The bottom part on the - For Official Use:
Coupon no(s) with relevant tabs not torn off.
How irritatingly contradicting, I used a new piece of coupon that read 920pm and accurately, i folded the number tabs backwards yet i was fined with an offence of not displaying valid parking coupon!
im soooo going to email in, or there goes my $30..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment